Pyrgaki & Agiassos
Pyrgaki (picture on the left) is a succession of three sandy coves where the last one is the best one. It is a quite and pleasant place, protected from north winds, with one hotel, a few rooms, studios & apartments and a couple of taverns. There are no loungers and parasols to rent. It can be reached from the main road to Kastraki - Alyko.
Agiassos is the last south west beach can be reached by car. It is a long sand with shallow waters. It is more developed compared to Pyrgaki and it can be reached from Pyrgaki following the signpost -dirt road. Alternatively it can be reached via Sagri Village. There is one hotel, quite a few rooms, studios, apartments and a mini-market. There are no loungers and sun umbrellas to rent.
Pyrgaki: quite and sandy place with beautiful crystal clear sea
Agiassos: Long sand, very quite place to get away from it all.
No loungers and parasols to rent in bothe beaches.
At a glance
- Pyrgaki: Three coves with sand
- Pyrgaki: 21 Km to Naxos Town
- Pyrgaki: Hotel, rooms, studios & apartments
- Pyrgaki: A couple of taverns
- Pyrgaki: Bus schedules to Naxos Town
- Agiassos: Long sand with shallow waters
- Agiassos: Hotel, studios, rooms, apartments
- Agiassos: Couple of taverns
- Agiassos: 24Km to Naxos Town (via Pyrgaki) or 23 Km via Sangri
- Agiassos: Nearest village: Sangri (11 Km)